- If you are reasonable and honest with the insurance company you will get a reasonable settlement proposal from them.
- When you are in an accident and the insurance company asks you for a recorded statement, you must give them a recorded statement or they won’t settle with you.
- The insurance company for the person who hit you is obligated to pay your medical bills as they are incurred.
- The tort liability system is like a lottery which helps an accident victim “get rich.”
- Merely because there has been an accident that wasn’t your fault, there must be some insurance company that will pay your bills, lost wages, and compensate you for your injuries.
- It is a good idea for your lawyer to refer you to a chiropractor or other doctor.
- If a lawyer has a big, expensive full page ad in the Yellow Pages or a television ad, he or she must be a good lawyer.
- Pennsylvania juries are generous.
8 AUTO ACCIDENT MYTHS YOU MAY HAVE HEARD